El Paso Golf Club (EPGC) is a semi-private golf club located in Central Illinois just 15 minutes north of Bloomington-Normal, IL. It is a golf club in the country, southeast of El Paso, Illinois. Facilities include an 18-hole regulation golf course, full-service pro shop, restaurant, bar and banquet room.
The El Paso Golf Club opened in 1920. It was originally located on the northeast side of El Paso. The Club changed its location in 1924 when a clubhouse and the first nine holes were completed. In 1989, construction began on the back nine. It opened in 1990. The clubhouse was extensively remodeled in 2004 and a two tiered screened porch with scenic views of the golf course was added.
Members have access to all facilities at EPGC seven days a week. The general public is welcome in the pro shop and restaurant every day. The golf course may be played by the general public every day except Sunday and on holidays.